Remove this ad

Lead

May 24 12 3:34 AM

Tags : :

I just wanted to post a short note to apologize for not posting for the past couple weeks - There is still a  lot to  read here but I was use to  posting something every day -

Most of you know I have 3 jobs that keep me very busy - this is the reason now  for my lack of presence here  in the  forum --

I am very disappointed in myself for the lack to time I have spent here lately -- I have done some research today and have gathered some things to post - Hopefully it will be very soon --

Thank you in advance for your loyalty and  understanding --

Most Sincerely -- TRUTHSEEKER 

"He who is wise will keep an open mind until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him" To be persuasive, one must be believable; To be believable, one must be credible; To be credible, one must be truthful.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

May 25 12 2:49 PM

Truth you are one busy lady. You have no need to apologize. We all take brakes and prioritize as needed.

I have been on a life long journey for creating a world without anger, healing mother earth and sending love to difficult people.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jul 8 12 12:24 AM

Thanks Truth
I finally got back in.  You have a good blog here.  I know that you are extremely buisy and need some help here.  I have no litery talent as you know.  But I will encourage every one to perticipate. and help out.  I will try to do my best also.
Thanks
FF

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 8 12 1:53 PM

FIREFARMER -- My Hero!!!   Glad you made it back - it has been like a Ghost Town -   I love my forum  - I  really  do -- but my time and  talents have been  in demand  in  other directions  - as  you do know - I have three  jobs and one of them  is 7 days a week --

I have been making Blackberry jam and  jelly for the past several days - do  not have an exact count  but  would  guess close to  100 jars and have already  given 34 jars to Miss Helen for Cystic  fibrosis donations - 

I have small orders  for some  in  3 other states -- ha ha  -- It is expensive - I am thinking  of making some pancake syrup next -  I have only 7 pints left to work with and not  sure that  I  will buy any more --- wellllll maybe one more gallon -- ha ha 

Thank you for your presence here -- and most of all  for  your very  valued support and friendship!
You and your brother are a treasured  "bonus gift"  to me from the internet !

TRUTH 

"He who is wise will keep an open mind until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him" To be persuasive, one must be believable; To be believable, one must be credible; To be credible, one must be truthful.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help