Remove this ad

Lead

May 31 11 9:44 PM

Tags : :

In December, 1945, early Christian writings containing many secrets of the early Christian religion were found in upper Egypt, a location where many Christians fled during the Roman invasion of Jerusalem. Undisturbed since their concealment almost two thousand years ago, these manuscripts of Christian mysticism rank in importance with the Dead Sea Scrolls. These writings affirmed the existence of the doctrine of reincarnation being taught among the early Jews and Christians. These Christian mystics, referred to as Christian Gnostics, were ultimately destroyed by the orthodox Church for being heretics. Their sacred writings were destroyed and hidden with the belief that they would be revealed at an appropriate time in the future. The discovery in 1945 yielded writings that included some long lost gospels, some of which were written earlier than the known gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen06.html

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

May 31 11 9:55 PM

The Roman Church control and manipulation over modern Christianity is a little known fact. Meditation and re-incarnation were removed, and replaced with the belief that only through belief in Jesus is salvation possible. I tell you truly only through a pure mind and heart are we to overcome this manipulation of the Whore of Babylon. (The holy Roman deceit) . Prayer and good works, regardless of which Religion ideology one belongs to,is a good foundation, upon which a pure heart can be achieved. My belief according to the suppressed knowledge and ancient Eastern knowledge is great effort needs to be applied. Therefore Meditate, and know thyself.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jun 1 11 6:19 AM

HAVACUPA --  Thank  you for the post -- this is some rather thought provoking material !! I have read it twice and am not 100% sure that I have comprehended it totally - I went to the link posted above - oh boy - there is a lot to  read and understand there !! I will be taking that in small portions -- I really want to know and understand so much more --

I feel that I had made progress over the past 10 years and  was almost  at the point where I thought I knew where I  stood on what I truly believed as "Truth" -- well now --  I am no  longer sure - with the discovery of new and different information I am  constantly re - assessing * re - affirming *  re - arranging * re - grouping * re - claiming * re - defining * re - aligning * re - calculating  and re - adjusting what and how I believe -- 

I know that I have barely scratched the surface of available information on  religion - spirituality - and "all" that they  encompass --  I can only exercise a lot of faith and trust  in my  intentions  and a higher power  day by  day -to guide me --

Do you find it easy to believe what you believe? Has it always come easy? Do you feel that it is due to your level of evolving?

Thank you again for the  post - it sure adds to my available information for contemplation -

TRUTH 

"He who is wise will keep an open mind until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him" To be persuasive, one must be believable; To be believable, one must be credible; To be credible, one must be truthful.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 3 11 7:55 AM

HAVACUPA --  Thank  you for the post -- this is some rather thought provoking material !! I have read it twice and am not 100% sure that I have comprehended it totally - I went to the link posted above - oh boy - there is a lot to  read and understand there !! I will be taking that in small portions -- I really want to know and understand so much more --
I feel that I had made progress over the past 10 years and  was almost  at the point where I thought I knew where I  stood on what I truly believed as "Truth" -- well now --  I am no  longer sure - with the discovery of new and different information I am  constantly re - assessing * re - affirming *  re - arranging * re - grouping * re - claiming * re - defining * re - aligning * re - calculating  and re - adjusting what and how I believe -- 
I know that I have barely scratched the surface of available information on  religion - spirituality - and "all" that they  encompass --  I can only exercise a lot of faith and trust  in my  intentions  and a higher power  day by  day -to guide me --
Do you find it easy to believe what you believe? Has it always come easy? Do you feel that it is due to your level of evolving?

Thank you again for the  post - it sure adds to my available information for contemplation -
TRUTH  [image]

-truthseeker

Truth, since my late teens I have always been Eastern in my beliefs.No one can change that, yet. Mediation, Eastern philosophy, Natural medicine (Chinese,Indian and western herbalism), including my Guru, who gave me initiation, and the message "God dwells within you as you", are my maps. Western science through quantum physics and people like Bradden, Lipton, and many other great thinkers from the past and present and future, have all woven the same tapestry. It seems only modern Medicine, Modern Religions and the Military Industrial complex are out of tune. But for every Yang there is a Yin. So its all perfect to those who can see truth. As for me, I'm just starting or finishing, I'm not sure. I do know though, that there are many layers to my ignorance. So I'm just a time traveler, traveling through illusion. LOL

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help