Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 12 13 4:24 AM

Tags : :

Thank you for allowing me to join your forum!

My name is Kia Kaha. I am a busy Mom of 9 wonderful children, one of whom returned to our Heavenly home in 2011.

I am seeking strength and peace during the trials and tribulations of this journey called life. I am deeply religious but feel a spiritual lack that I am hoping to fill, at least in some portion, here.

I likely won't contribute much, but I will be reading, researching and taking what feels right into my life.

Kia Kaha

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 12 13 6:32 AM

Kia - welcome to the Soull Journey Forum and your eagerness to grow and learn - I cannot promise that you will find here  the answers and nourishment  that  your  mind & spirit  are seeking  - I feel that there is a reason for your curiosity and we can accept   this just happens to be a place for you to explore and enjoy on your way to the next part of your journey -

Take your time and read as much and what ever appeals to you  - Your heart may be more receptive at first than your mind due to past and present long held beliefs - do not force anything just be aware of the "stirring" --

If you pray with true sincerity - and no  doubt you do -- giving  thanks in advance for the discerning of information -  guidance and direction  towards the understanding of the information  and also the ease  and comfort of embracing new ideas  - different ways - etc  you will be fine -

I would like to make one or two suggestions for starters - The Root Of All Healing - http://souljourney.lefora.com/2012/08/23/the-root-of-all-healing/#post3

MY AFFIRMATION PRAYER:  http://souljourney.lefora.com/2011/03/25/affirmation-prayer/

There is not a lot of activity here like at some other places - folks usually come and go and stay at their leisure -

Thank you for coming - Have a wonderful enlightening visit -TRUTH

"He who is wise will keep an open mind until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him" To be persuasive, one must be believable; To be believable, one must be credible; To be credible, one must be truthful.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help